RE: Privilege Levels in IOS

From: Cüneyt Morten (cuneyt.morten@superonline.net)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 08:39:46 EDT

These conf.may be usefull

enable secret level 3 5 $1$

privilege controller level 3 framing crc4
privilege controller level 3 framing no-crc4
privilege controller level 3 shut
privilege controller level 3 no shut
privilege interface level 3 shutdown
privilege interface level 3 no shut
privilege configure level 3 controller
privilege configure level 3 interface
privilege exec level 3 configure
privilege exec level 3 configure terminal
privilege exec level 3 ping
privilege exec level 3 trace

cuneyt