Re: [nsp] OSPF funny in 12.0(5)S

From: William Chu (wwwchu@itsd.gcn.gov.hk)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 00:29:58 EST

Hi Dave:

On the "failed" 7507, do a "show ip ospf neighbor" and see if the "states"
are
showing "FULL" for all its neighbors. If not, that means they aren't fully
adjacent with each others, and that could be the resaon why you aren't seeing
any routes on that 7507. However, as to why the "state" isn't FULL, I believe
you will have to do some troubleshooting yourself (such as password mismatched
if you use OSPF Area Authentication). Other commands such as "show ip ospf
database
network", "show ip ospf interface", and other show ip ospf commands may help.

Just my $0.02.

Regards,

William

Gaiman