Re: Packet loss problem

From: Andy McConnell (amcconnell@acm.org)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 17:43:18 EST

You might try checking the duplex negotiation. Make sure that both are
set (manually) to full duplex. I've seen similar problems on a
7513/Cat5000 model.

-andy

--
Andy McConnell	amcconnell@acm.org

G: "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?" EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area." -- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4