[nsp] RSP4 flash errors

From: Steven Saner (ssaner@southwind.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 11:18:49 EST

We have a 7507 with 2 RSP4s in it. I get the following error message
when trying to access the flash on the slave RSP4. I am pretty sure
that it is a bad thing, but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me
exactly what it means. The master works fine.

Router#cd slaveslot0:
%Error statting slaveslot0:/ (Error Sending Request)
Router#dir slaveslot0:
%Error opening slaveslot0:/ (Error Sending Request)

Thanks

Steven Saner                            SouthWind Internet Access, Inc.
ssaner@southwind.net                    Systems/Network Administrator
http://www2.southwind.net/~ssaner       http://www.southwind.net
                                        263-7963 Wichita  (800)525-7963