Re: PA-T3 question

From: Dave Curado (davec@navinet.net)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 16:32:45 EST

Just for laughs, the next time you see this degradation,
try changing the dsu mode to something different than what
it is, on both ends.

I have recently seen this same behaviour, on a very lightly
loaded ds3, and (for various reasons I won't go into) changing
the dsu mode from 0 to 1, or 1 or 2, etc. "fixed" this problem.
I am currently talking with cisco as to why this may have
happened.