RE: [nsp] 6500 with large ACLs

From: Rubens Kuhl Jr. (rkuhljr@uol.com.br)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 17:45:37 EDT

Not exactly at the anchor, but soon after:
"The switch hardware allows you to specify the following types of
operations: gt, lt, neq, and range. Operations are different if the operator
or the operand are different. For example "lt 5" is one operation, "lt 6" is
another, and so on."

This makes wire-speed extended ACLs a rare scenario.

Rubens Kuhl Jr.