Re: [nsp] frame relay

From: Jesper Skriver (jesper@skriver.dk)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 12:50:18 EDT

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 12:40:49PM -0400, Tatsuya Kawasaki wrote:
> Wade,
>
> thnx for you info.
> There is a minor problem.
> So in that case, I can not use cisco 1605 with wic card.
> I had to use serial interface of 1601 router with 2500 router or
> something.

You have to find a router that can act as a framerelay switch, and then
connect your 1605 to it, you probably also want something on the other
side of the framerelay switch, so you can connect a pvc between the 1605
and something else ...

/Jesper

Work:    Network manager @ AS3292 (Tele Danmark DataNetworks)
Private: Geek            @ AS2109 (A much smaller network ;-)

One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them, One IP to bring them all and in the zone to bind them.