Re: [nsp] frame relay

From: Jesper Skriver (jesper@skriver.dk)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 13:00:20 EDT

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 12:50:56PM -0400, Tatsuya Kawasaki wrote:
> Jesper,
>
> a few people suggested to use a router with two serial interfaces.
> I assume that we are using cisco DTE, DCE cables then I can not use
> wic card with 1605 router.

Why not ? connect the WIC to a DTE cable, and use a DCE on the router
acting as a framerelay switch.

> I am wondering is there any way to use 1605 router with wic card?

What exactly are you trying to achive ?

/Jesper

Work:    Network manager @ AS3292 (Tele Danmark DataNetworks)
Private: Geek            @ AS2109 (A much smaller network ;-)

One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them, One IP to bring them all and in the zone to bind them.