[nsp] Accepting ips from outside our network.

From: Dale Hege (fhege@sover.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 18:41:46 EDT

We have recently had one of our customers who currently has 4 /24s of ours
want to run then with another service provider to have redundancy. We
currently have filters in place to remove traffic & routes comming from
the Internet onto our network from IPs that are within our network. Is
this the right thing to do? We could poke holes in our filters but should
we? Any advice or experience on this matter whould be great.

Thanks,

-Dale