RE: [nsp] 3640 dialup servers

From: Basil Dolmatov (dol@east.ru)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 03:17:40 EDT

I would recommend AS5300 as access server.
Besides obvious considerations like "dedicated access-server works better
than router,
converted into access server" it will give excellent port density, so quite
good price per port.

Basil (Vasily) Dolmatov, CCIE #5347, CCNP-Security, CCDA
LightCom Corp. http://www.lightcom.ru