[nsp] Removing Private AS's

From: Kevin Gannon (kevin@gannons.net)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 08:32:26 EDT

I am trying to use the cisco remove-private fetaure in BGP to peer via EBGP to a private AS and then
advertise those routes as if they are comming from me.

                          Want to remove the AS65479 from here and make this seen as AS2110 to AS3856
AS65479------------AS2110--------------AS3856

However this is simply not happening the routes never get to the upstream peers any gotchas I
should be aware of ?

I am working with the upstream we are AS65479 and just curious have people got this working
or is it just a route map catching the routes and dropping them somewhere in the ISP.

Thanks & Regards,
Kevin