RE: [nsp] BGP Multihome

From: Barry Raveendran Greene (bgreene@cisco.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 11:55:49 EDT

Hello Ou Zhang,

To provide further assistance with multihoming configurations, please check
out the following BGP Multihoming presentation:

        http://www.cisco.com/public/cons/workshops/bgp/4-Multihoming-1up.PDF (for
one slide per page)
        http://www.cisco.com/public/cons/workshops/bgp/4-Multihoming-6up.PDF (for
six slides per page)

This presentation has a lot of BGP Multihoming examples - including
configurations. Most have been pulled from a live operational configuration.

The ISP Workshop Team has decided to start pushing out the PDF version or
our materials. Since they are PDF only, you will not be able to find them
via CCO's search engine. So you'll need to go to:

        http://www.cisco.com/public/cons/workshops/

Hope this helps,

Barry