RE: [nsp] Locked vty lines

From: Mark Persiko (persiko@bvsd.k12.co.us)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 12:18:01 EDT

What version of IOS are you running on the
terminal server? In the bug list for IOS
11.0(8) and higher there are known bugs
where other TTY's will lock up when one
hangs up. I suggest upgrading to at least
11.2(19a), which fixes this.

Thanks,
 Mark

- Mark C. Persiko, persiko@bvsd.k12.co.us
- MIS Dept, Boulder Valley Public Schools