[nsp] IP Allocation

From: Vinod Anthony Joseph Cherunni (vac@dsqworld.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 02:15:26 EDT

Hi All,

We have been allocated an IP address space from APNIC for deploying it
across our infrastructure four months back, Due to some reasons, there has
been some delay in the deployment of the project & would take a couple of
months for start, I would like to know whether there is any time period
within which we would have to make use the address space, & whether APNIC
has such procdeures for the deployment cycle after allocation.

Kindly advice.

Thanks & regards,
Vinod.