RE: [nsp] interrupt ttcp?

From: Martin, Christian (cmartin@gnilink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 10:20:24 EDT

I've never been able to break out of it. The best thing is to have two
sessions to the router open, and if one hangs, clear the vty that you were
using. This will destroy the session. I usually start out with a small
send buffer and only use 4 buffers initially, to ensure that it is a clean
session and that the discard or TTCP port is available and accepting
connections.

chris