Re: PCMCIA card for 3640

From: Charles Sprickman (spork@inch.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 12:35:56 EDT

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Barry Bruins wrote:

> I don't have a source for cheap cards for you, but the Sandisk card won't
> work. It has an ATA interface, not a direct memory interface. The drivers
> don't exist in the 3600 family.

Out of curiousity, why do cards formatted in say a 3620 not work in a 72xx
series router? I was all excited about being able to put everything I
needed on a card (new image, a few configs) at the office and then just
take it with me to the colo and pop it in a 7206, but that did not
work. The card does work if I format it in the 7206...

Is there any utility to mount a flash card under windows?

Thanks,

Charles