Re: [nsp] ISL and 802.1q trunk

From: Cho Man Fai (mfcho@hknet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 07:49:21 EDT

I found the vlan in one end of isl trunk is not able to communicate with
the other end of the 802.1q trunk (say, GSR). Thus, I wonder whether it is
possible to use them at the same time and all cisco switches and routers
are able to communicate, ISL for most, but 802.1q for trunk with GSR.

Thanks. :)

Rgds,
Kenneth Cho