[nsp] E1/E3/T3 switch

From: John Murray (john.murray@vdata.co.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 09:32:16 EDT

Guys,

 does anyone have a pointer to a supplier of switch for leased lines at
our pop that I can switch over remotely to a secondary router if the
primary fails. However this box must be passive like a manual switch
otherwise if I loose power to the switch I'm in a wore situation.

 What I'd like is something like a manual switch needing no power but
with an electronic switch to do the switch over remotely.

 I have seen these before but I can't find them again.

 Thanks in advance.

John