Re: [nsp] How to adjust the "traffic share count/ratio" of equal cost IGP path ?

From: Yu Ning (yuning@cndata.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 01:29:43 EDT

Hi Basil,

In my original message, I didn't mean "non-equal paths load balance" via IGRP/EIGRP.
These two Cisco proprietary protocol add a parameter called "variance" to allow load
balance happen on several slightly different cost IGP path. What I mean is strictly
equal cost IGP paths, but different bandwidth, then I want a different load share ratio
among them.

thanks!

(Mr.) Yu(2) Ning(2)
Support Engineer, Int'l/Domestic Routing
ChinaNET (AS4134) Backbone Operation
Beijing, P.R.C. +86-10-66418105/8121/8122