Re: [nsp] 12.0.12S experiences?

From: Alex Bligh (amb@gxn.net)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 08:46:33 EDT

> I am running it now. It still has the following glaring bugs:
> snmp ifTable still returns cef-layer interfaces.

I'd argue this is not a bug, but a feature (in the true sense). It
is the only way you get to know the ordering of these, which is
vital if you want to make any sense of information that uses
it (like Netflow export).

Just step over them when you walk the tree. You have to step
over all sorts of stuff in ATM interfaces etc. anyway, so what's
the problem?

--
Alex Bligh
VP Core Network, XO Communications - http://www.xo.com/