[nsp] BGP Load Balancing

From: Ramos, Armand G. (RamosAG@etpi.com.ph)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 04:34:17 EDT

Hello all,

I would like to seek your expertise regarding load balancing set-up that I
need to be doing on my two links. I currently have a 45Mbps and a 14 Mbps
connection the same upstream provider. Problem is, I need to set-up a load
balancing configuration (if there is one) for this. Is there such a config
for two unequal connection? Primarily, what we need to achieve is to make
the bigger link (the 45Mbps) as our primary link for our traffic and the
lesser link (14Mbps as the flow for excess). Is this feasible? If so, how
and what will be my config?

Armand