Re: [nsp] Q: EBGP Multihop

From: SHI NOC List (shinoclist@cyberway.com.sg)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 22:48:48 EDT

The scenario is:
my network running BGP, one of my big customer using static route with my
network, but they have a number of BGP customers that want to stay with this
big customer's network yet to use BGP, the situation becomes interesting:
BGP <-->Static <->BGP

I'm not very aware about TTL and/or Keepalive in multihop, can elaborate a
bit on this?

thks
Victor