[nsp] FAQ (was Re: [nsp] GSR AC power in the US)

From: Josh Richards (jrichard@cubicle.net)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 05:37:43 EDT

* Neil J. McRae <neil@COLT.NET> [20001002 07:45]:

> Rob - many thanks! This seems to be the same on the 12012 another one
> for the FAQ.

Does cisco-nsp need a FAQ list? I'm unable to find one. Would people find
it useful if a cisco-nsp specific one was to start being compiled or is there
already enough info out there on the net? Have search engines gotten good
enough to eliminate the need for FAQ lists? Does the TAC already serve all of
our needs -- past, present, and future? :-)

Thoughts? (or pointers if I'm just lacking the clue/URL and one has already
been done)

-jr

----
Josh Richards [JTR38/JR539-ARIN]