RE: [nsp] Response Time Reporter comments sort

From: Imre Fitos (imre@one.net)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 08:16:02 EST

I've checked it out about a year ago, I liked the idea but the software was
crappy and didn't have enough functionality. As the real work is done by the
routers I was thinking about writing my own software to analyze the results.
Of course I also thought Cisco's netflow analyzer sucked.

Wonder if other SLA packages like Netcool or HP's Vantagepoint support it
yet?

Imre

From: Rod Oliver