RE: [nsp] Recommendations on Network Monitoring Software

From: Mark Borchers (mborchers@splitrock.net)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 12:24:20 EST

We are using VitalSuite (formerly INS, now Lucent). It is very
feature rich, a couple minor bugs but we are generally happy with
it. It is well-supported by their TAC. Performance when viewing
data is good. Configuring new devices is easy but slow. The
ability to group resources on an individual-user basis is very
nice.

(http://www.castlerock.com).