Re: [nsp] Cisco 7206 as DSL concentrator: A BAD IDEA!

From: Siva Valliappan (svalliap@cisco.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 16:48:07 EST

Hi Charles,

   we have been documenting the features in our release notes. but
occasionally we had some mis-steps :( i.e. RBE wasn't documented
in the 12.1(2)T release notes untill recently because the feature had
been supported since 12.0(5)DC on the 6400. i will bring this up with
the 7200 product team to ensure that we have sufficient documentation
in the 12.1(5)T release notes [it will probably be there some time after
the software release which should be very soon]. there is also a number
of white papers and what not on the cco pages. hopefully we can have
a centralized repository for your and other customer use on cco.

regards
.siva