[nsp] REG: OSPF routes.

From: Vinod Anthony Joseph Cherunni (vac@dsqworld.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 05:50:52 EST

Hi All,

If I plan to use OSPF between the CE & PE routers in an MPLS network,
wherein the customer uses a single area in his network, I understand that
the customer OSPF routes are carried across between PE routers on the MPLS
cloud by redistributing the customer OSPF routes into MBGP & vice versa.
My question is does the customer router see these OSPF routes as normal
Intra-Area routes while they reach him, or does he see it as external
routes, since the redistribution happens between BGP & OSPF at the service
provider end.

Kindly advice,

With warm regards,
Vinod.