[nsp] VIP4-80

From: Ibrahim (ibrahim@davnet.com.sg)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 12:25:34 EST

Hi,

currently we're using RSP4, VIP4-80. We've got a problem when installing the
PA2-FEISL-TX (2 Port Fast Ethernet/ISL), cisco IOS said "System reloaded by
a fatal hardware error".

any hints ?

thanks
Ibam

Disclaimer:
Please note that this correspondence is for the named person's use only and
may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you received
this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system
and notify the sender. Please ensure that you do not disclose, copy or rely
on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your assistance. Please
note that nothing in this correspondence shall be construed or otherwise
relied upon by the recipient as an offer, acceptance of an offer,
representation, agreement or resolution of any kind.
Copyright(C)Davnet Singapore Pte. Ltd. 2000