RE: [nsp] Doing VLANS with HP switch & Cisco Router

From: Michael Miller (Michael.Miller@oyster.co.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 11:17:56 EST

just to throw something else in the mix... I was trying to get a 802.1q
trunk up between a cat 4000 and a HP procurve 8000M... all was up and
running apparently but only one end (either the catalyst or the procurve -
can't remember which) would see any traffic on the port... in the end I gave
up...

if anyone can shed some light on this I'd appreciate it :)

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.