Re: [nsp] Traffic management for Colo centers

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz (map@internet.org.ph)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 22:32:31 EST

Hi all, thanks for the discussion.

If you noticed my sig I'm in the Philippines, where equipment and banwidth
are costly, and people and time are cheap =)

I was looking into Queueing stuff because the colo we're building will also
handle customer routers and their leased lines. We have already got the
environmental facilities covered.

--

http://www.internet.org.ph - all about Internet and ISP's in the Philippines