Re: pppoe

From: Siva Valliappan (svalliap@cisco.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 17:26:02 EST

no worries. i don't know why the examples on CCO may have included
cisco av-pairs unless it was for some special IOS feature. i agree that
our documentation can be bad at times :( but we do try to clean it up.
if there's some specific examples you would like fixed, clarified, please
let me know off-line, and i will try to direct the feedback to the appropriate
interested parties.

regards
.siva