RE: [nsp] Deferred Packets

From: A Routerman (routerman@briefcase.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 12:39:15 EST

Normal? Even at low traffic rates of less than 1MB on a 10MB circuit? I would expect collisions certainly but don't understand why packets would be deferred (i.e how is the circuit that busy that packets have to be deferred given our traffic load). Over the course of 1 week we have over 70,000 deferred packets - seems high in relation to traffic (over 1% of total traffic).

Thoughts?