Re: Sending all BGP paths to a neighbor, not just best

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz (map@internet.org.ph)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 09:13:09 EST

Hi,

Alas we are not a big Cisco account. How about Oregon IX and Caida? ;)

I want to do some path analysis on a Linux box with Zebra so my code
could talk directly with the BGP daemon.

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 03:17:44PM -0500, George Robbins wrote:
> If you have one box that has listen-only sessions with all the
> eBGP neighbors, then you could see the entire outside-world
> perspective, add all your iBGP mesh and then you can see wht
> they're picking as best routes.

I could, but I'd rather not setup more than one BGP session, especially eBGP,
with my upstreams, and introuce more confusion.

Thanks for the comments.

--

http://www.internet.org.ph Internet and ISP's in the Philippines http://www.ASARproject.org Artists for Social Action and Response

GSM Mobile: +63-917-8109728