RE: [nsp] REG: 36xx Router

From: Vinod Anthony Joseph Cherunni (vac@dsqworld.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 06:26:29 EST

Dear All,

Many thanks for the kind advice. I have a small doubt, I have Cisco
mentioning that theIOS of the AS-5300 is tuned for country specific
conditions. How about the NM-2CE1B with NM-30 DM. Is it optimized for
Indian conditions.

One more query please. Can both the ports of the NM-2CE1B recieve clocking
for the E1 streams from different Tandem TELCO Exchanges. I mean can one
port recieve clock from TANDEM Exchange A, & the other from exchange B.

Also can the PA-MC-8E1/120 ie the 8 Port Multichannel E1 card for the
Cisco 7206 router recieve clocking from various Tandem Exchanges, & is it
also tuned for Indian conditions.

Kindly advice me, & I am sorry for troubling you.

With warm regards,
Vinod.