Re: [nsp] BGP default-originate

From: Kazu Kimura (kimura@ctc.ad.jp)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 19:57:02 EST

I believe there can be two cases using default-originate and route-map
respectively to inject 0.0.0.0 to bgp neighbor.

(1)default-originate
router bgp 200
 neighbor 200.100.1.2 remote-as 400
 neighbor 200.100.1.2 default-originate

(2)route-map
router bgp 200
 redistribute static route-map default-map
 neighbor 200.100.1.2 remote-as 400
!
route-map default-map permit 10
 match ip address 1
!
access-list 1 permit 0.0.0.0

Reviewing the Cisco command manual, the combination of default-originate and route-map has different meaning.

Cheers.