Re: [nsp] Assymetrical DS3 errors?

From: Deepak Jain (deepak@ai.net)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 17:22:21 EST

Okay, I have had the length from on the short side increased from 25' to
100' with four total lengths of 25' BNC cable. I figure that should add a
good amount of loss.

There is no improvement in the receive problem, and no degradation in send
performance; the only possible difference is that the TCP connections on
the receive side are stalling a little faster perhaps.

Should I have the telco change the LBO on their mux?

Thanks,

Deepak