Re: [nsp] GSR approved memory vendors?

From: Jeff Bartig (jeffb@doit.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 19:43:42 EST

I've generally had no problems getting approved memory vendor lists
from Cisco for other platforms. It normally costs me about 1/8th
the price to buy off the approved vendor list than to buy the exact
same memory from Cisco.

For the GSR, though, I've gotten no where with getting a list of
approved vendors.

Jeff