PA-MC-8T1 in 7120?

From: Phil Bedard (philb@cyberlynk.net)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 10:34:38 EST

    Anyone know if this works or not? Channelized PAs don't seem to be
one of the supported types but I was just curious as to whether anyone
knew for sure whether it works or not? On another note, the
application for this would be a customer that wants to do up to 8 T1s
and then upgrade to a DS3 at a later date. The other logical choice is
to do an imux solution with HSSI, but we wanted to steer away from that.
Is there any other solution. Our end of the connection is going to be a
7206VXR.

Phil