RE: [nsp] Cisco Catalyst 3000 "stack" cables

From: Asbjorn Hojmark (Asbjorn@Hojmark.ORG)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 19:33:08 EST

>> It would be fun RMA'ing the stack port module, saying that it
>> doesn't work, because the cable is gone and no spare cable is
>> in the product catalog.

> But can you really RMA something because you don't have the
> cable? That would be interesting.

I don't know what they'd say, but if there's no other way to get
the cable from Cisco, I'd do it. At least, as I said, it would be
fun trying.

-A
PS: I work for a Cisco gold partner but the above, as well as any
    other comments, are mine alone, unless otherwise specifically
    stated.

--
Heroes: Vint Cerf & Bob Kahn, Leonard Kleinrock, Robert Metcalfe
Links : http://www.hojmark.org/networking/