RE: [nsp] Cisco Catalyst 3000 "stack" cables

From: Frank Bruce (fbruce@cisco.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 21:26:04 EST

I was surprised at the cost, agree 100% but that was the reply from the
product manager.

The Stack module for the 3900 is US$745 list.

The product documentation is maintained on CCO during the EoS period, you'll
notice that the 3000, 3100 & 3200 switches aren't on the price list anymore.

The trade in prices offered can depend on what you trade against, yours does
seem a little on the low side too me.

Regards

Frank Bruce
Consulting Systems Engineer
NSP West, Cisco Systems Ltd
      | | | 3 The Square, Stockley Park
     :|: :|: | Uxbridge, England. UX11 1BN
    :|||: :|||: | Office : +44(0)20-87568000
 .:|||||||:..:|||||||:. | The Views Expressed Are My Own
 C i s c o S y s t e m s | And May Not Reflect Cisco's
All Cisco technical support should be conducted via the TAC.
** How to use the Cisco TAC **
http://www.cisco.com/public/support/help.shtml
TAC Newsletter
http://www.cisco.com/public/news_training/itsnews/subscribe.shtml