RE: [nsp] REG: Cisco IOS Software

From: Frank Bruce (fbruce@cisco.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 22:21:19 EST

What happens is that we work of the new feature releases, derived from a
point in time snapshot of the major release, this is worked upon until the
DE (design engineer) is happy with it, and then it is added to the next
major release.

Therefore from 12.0(5)T it will go to 12.1 mainline release without a letter
;-), the only changes to a mainline release should be bug fixes.

Regards

Frank