RE: [nsp] Cisco Catalyst 3000 "stack" cables

From: Charlie Watts (cewatts@frontier.net)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 21:55:57 EST

I must say that it is somewhat amusing that his "stackable switch" is
useless because he can no longer buy a strangely-wired cable.

He already has the modules? Then can't someone at Cisco send him the
pinout? There are companies that would be happy to make him a cable.

How old -are- those things, that accessories aren't available?

--
                          "I know how to communicate sequential
                          processes", said the whore guardedly.