RE: [nsp] advertising private network trough OSPF

From: Frank Bruce (fbruce@cisco.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 16:47:31 EST

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ssr83/rpc_r/53992.h
tm#xtocid2008039
Have a look at the distribute out command, this will allow you to control
the routes that you wish to advertise, or the passive interface to stop the
routing process on that interface compleatly.

Regards

Frank Bruce
Consulting SE, NSP West
Cisco Systems Ltd
      | | | 3 The Square, Stockley Park
     :|: :|: | Uxbridge, England. UX11 1BN
    :|||: :|||: | Office : +44(0)20-87568000
 .:|||||||:..:|||||||:. | The Views Expressed Are My Own
 C i s c o S y s t e m s | And May Not Reflect Cisco's
All Cisco technical support should be conducted via the TAC.

How to use the Cisco TAC
http://www.cisco.com/public/support/help.shtml
TAC Newsletter
http://www.cisco.com/public/news_training/itsnews/subscribe.shtml