[nsp] REG: Cisco 7513

From: Vinod Anthony Joseph Cherunni (vac@dsqworld.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 04:40:57 EST

Dear All,

One again here am I with some queries, On a Cisco 7513 router configured
with an 8-port Channelized E1 card, I am able to define the "chanel-group"
for timeslots, But when I require to configure the E1 slots for country
specific parameters, I find that I am unable to use the "cas-custom"
command. There seems to be no command in the IOS as such. The IOS being
used is "rsp-isv-mz.121-6.bin". What could be the problem?

Lastly on an AS-5300 / 5800 channels on an E1 controller are defined using
the "cas-group" command, & the Cisco 7513/7206 with an E1 controller use
the "channel-group" command. Why is it so? & what is the difference?

Kindly advice me.

With warm regards,
Vinod.