RE: [nsp] MSFC, PFC, CEF, CAR, oh boy!

From: F. David Sinn (dsinn@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 11:42:58 EST

Disabling MLS means that all of the traffic goes through the MSFC. So you
have turned your 15Mpps 6500 into a ~300Kpps 7200. This is also not
supported by the TAC.

What you need to do is enable CAR on the Catalyst side of the hybrid
configuration. I don't have the URL in front of me right now, but will look
for it and get back to you.

David