Re: [nsp] MSFC, PFC, CEF, CAR, oh boy!

From: Ian Cox (icox@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 12:19:27 EST

You don't want to configure CAR on the MSFC2 in hybrid, what you want to do
is configure policing on the CatOS side since the policing functionality
is done in hardware.

http://www/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/sft_6_1/configgd/qos.htm

I'll send a directed email with a white paper describing the policing
functionality that has several examples.

Ian