RE: [nsp] REG: LDP

From: Neil J. McRae (neil@COLT.NET)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 04:35:54 EST

Thats branch is far different from the ST branch.
That release also has two major security issues within
it. We are running 12.0-15.S1 which has been stable, the
only issue thats been reported on this is to do with
show interface counters but we haven't seen this at COLT.
On this code base we are using: IS-IS / OSPF / BGP4 / BGP
policy accounting / WRED / 3 port Gige, 4 port STM-4, 4 port
STM-1, 12 port DS-3, 4 port ATM OC3, 8 port FastEth, dual
RPs and high speed mode on GSR 12012 [all CSC/SFC's]. Without
any issues. We recently migrated from OSPF to IS-IS so we
know both work well [single area 0 -> single area with all routers
at level 2, anyone considering IS-IS I'd strongly recommend it].

Regards,
Neil.