Re: [nsp] about CAR

From: Félix Izquierdo (fizquierdo@datagrama.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 08:50:54 EST

CAR is supported in IOS if the version supports CEF. You need to run an
IOS version where CEF is supported in this image if you want to use CAR.
But you don't need to enable CEF: I don't know why, but CAR works with
CEF disabled.

CEF in AS5300 platform is not supported in all teh versions. Check
release notes.

Cheers.

Félix

> gajraj dhillon wrote:
>
> hi
> i am a nework engineer working for a class-A ISp in INDIA.
> i am working on cisco AS5300 here.
> my Qs is that wather u can configure CAR or any other bandwidth
> slicing method in it.
> The IOS ver is 12.0(5)T1
> thanks
> gajraj dhillon

DATAGRAMA SERVICIOS GLOBALES IP
C/ Acer 30                                       Pho: +34 93 289 63 00
08038 Barcelona ( SPAIN )                        Fax: +34 93 223 12 66
mailto:fizquierdo@datagrama.net               http://www.datagrama.net