ssh agent-forwarding was (RE: [nsp] remote shell / remote exec)

From: Andrew Fort (afort@staff.webcentral.com.au)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 17:01:49 EST

This reminds me,

Any of the Cisco folk out there know if we'll be able to use SSH agent
forwarding on the routers in a future software release?

e.g. Store the admin's RSA public key in the configuration related to the
particular username involved, or store the key in a file on a router
accessible filesystem and have a 'use file at filesystem path X as a key to
username fred' command in the config...

is this passwordless secure authentication possible with the kerberos
implementaiton on cisco? (excuse my ignorance).