[nsp] OSPF quickie

From: Charles Sprickman (spork@inch.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 11:52:18 EST

Hi,

Small OSPF problem that's got me scratching my head... I just moved a
connection from one router to another (two T1's). Both the previous
router these went back to and the new one are in the same ospf area, and
I've verified that all the neighbors see each other.

On the old router, I was seeing routes from the remote side via both T1
connections, which gave me a sort of load-balancing between the two lines.
On the new router, even though I see the remote side listed as a neighbor
twice, I only see routes via one T1.

OSPF config is identical on both routers, is there a global switch I'm
missing somewhere? I know this is something silly and obvious, but I'm
not seeing it... Old router is running 12.0.7T, new is 12.0.7XE1.

Thanks,

Charles